Spill Deck – 4 Drum
There’s no need to worry about incidental spills on your factory floor. Spill Decks are the easiest to load with a low profile design and optional ramp. Each Spill Deck is designed for stand alone use or can connect with other Spill Decks for a customized work area.
• Tough, one-piece polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
• Low-profile Spill Decks become part of your factory floor, optimizing space for increased safety and efficiency. Makes drum loading a snap.
• Large sump capacity catches incidental spills.
• Multi-Purpose Work Ramp hooks onto any Spill Deck for easy loading.
• Heavy-duty removable structural foam grates for easy cleaning.
• Rolled-edge design helps resist cracking and warping.
Note: Spill Decks are forklift-ready while empty.
Dimensions: 49” L x 48” W x 6.5” H – 124.46 cm x 121.92 cm x 16.51 cm
Weight: 76 lbs. / 34.5 kg
Handling Capacity: 8000 lbs. / 2722 kg
Sump Capacity: 51 gal. / 193 liters
Regulations: EPA, SPCC and NPDES
Common Uses for Spill Deck – 4 Drum
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Lube Rooms / Maintenance